SHOOTING INSIDE UP CAMPUS PREMISES
1. Only photographers duly registered with the UP Photo Awards website can shoot using cameras within the campus.
2. Photographers must abide by prevailing regulations of the COVID-19 Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF), including but not limited to observance of social distancing and the wearing of face masks at all times.
3. Photographers cannot use photographs taken on UP premises and/or showing any part of UP premises for commercial purposes. “Commercial purposes” is defined as any sale of the photographs for consideration.
4, Should a photographer wish to use any photograph for any commercial purpose, the photographer must first secure the express consent of the University of the Philippines Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Community Affairs (UP OVCCA) and pay the corresponding fees.
5. Photographers must not bring models or props from outside the campuses without informing the UP admin and the UP Photo Awards. In case the photographer plans to do a themed photoshoot for pre-nuptial or high-fashion conceptual photography, he/she must write this down in the form provided.
6. Photographers must respect the privacy of all individuals inside the campuses at all times and must refrain from taking any photos of such individuals without their express permission.
7. Photographers must not commit any act of vandalism or defacement of any university property.
8. Photographers are only allowed to shoot between the hours of sunrise (5:00 am) and twilight (6:00 pm) and only from November 15, 2021, up to February 15, 2022.
9. Photographers must indicate the date or dates they intend to shoot. The permit is only valid for the dates indicated.
10. Photographers are advised to be creative in their interpretation of the theme of the competition and not only take photos of the UP Oblation.
PROCESS FOR GETTING A PERMIT TO SHOOT FOR THE UP PHOTO AWARDS WITH WAIVED FEES
To utilize professional cameras on UP premises for the purpose of entering the UP Photo Awards, two paper forms must be filled out and sent via email to the OVCCA. These are the 1.) the UP Photo Awards Entrant’s Form and 2.) the Request for Photo Shoot Form.
You may find these forms below. Take note that the Request for Photo Shoot Form has two versions: one for UP Users and another for NON-UP Users. These forms are prerequisites for waiving the regular charges for doing a photoshoot inside UP campuses for the purpose of entering the UP Photo Awards ONLY.
Entrants are advised to accomplish and submit these forms as early as possible, as approval may take up to 5 days.
Address: Community Affairs Complex, E. Jacinto Street, U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City 1101
Request for Photoshoot ( Choose only 1 )
The UP Photo Awards Entrant’s Form